Assessment of vegetation response to managed disturbance and validation of Conservation Reserve Program cover quality (USGS 18 FAC 4885)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assessment of vegetation response to managed disturbance and validation of Conservation Reserve Program cover quality" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $27,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Veteran Trades Apprenticeship Program
Previous opportunity: Contra Costa Water District - Rock Fish Slough
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 18 FAC 4885) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS0NOIP18AC00302||Placed-based Learning on Floating Classrooms in Southern Lake Michigan Waterays - RTCA|
|NPS NOIP18AC00302||Placed-based Learning on Floating Classrooms in Southern Lake Michigan Waterays - RTCA|
|72068518RFA00017||USAID/Senegal Feed the Future Fisheries, Biodiversity & Livelihoods (FBL)|
|P18AS00557||Tribal Perspectives on Cultural Resources and Interpretation at John Day Fossil Beds National Monument|
|RD RDCA REDI2018||Rural Development Cooperative Agreement Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0151||Develop Climate Change-Resilient Restoration Techniques on Cad|
|NPS 18 NERO 0153||Westfield Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0146||Preserve, Maintain & Interpret the Tenement Museum|
|DHS 18 NPPD 128 ISAO 001||Internet Security - Information Sharing and Analysis Organizations (IS-ISAO) Pilot|
|P18AS00560||NCR Civil Rights Fellows - Graduate Student Internship Program|
|USGS 18 FAC 5924||NOTICE OF INTENT-Coordinating for the Delivery of Great Lakes Bottom Mapping Data and Data Products|
|DOS PD MEX DF 2018 04||Request for Mexican Implementing Partner|
|2018 NIST MEP AK 01||Award Competition for a Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Center in the State of Alaska|
|USGS 18 FA 0338||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FA 0339||Notice of Intent|
|NPS 18 NERO 0166||Provide Interpretation and Education at the Tenement Museum|
|NPS 18 NERO 0167||Lower Eastside Tenement Museum Off-Site Education Initiative|
|NPS 18 NERO 0169||Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon|
|P18AS00595||Partnering for Preservation Technology 2018|
|USGS 18 FA 0341||Coral Reef Scenarios|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 18 FAC 4885", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: