Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2019 Request for Applications for Support for Development and Implementation of the Chesapeake Bay Program Partnership’s Conowingo Watershed Implementation Plan (EPA R3 CBP 19 02)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2019 Request for Applications for Support for Development and Implementation of the Chesapeake Bay Program Partnership’s Conowingo Watershed Implementation Plan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.466.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 20, 2019 See Section IV of the solicitation for close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: USAID/Kyrgyz Republic Tuberculosis (TB) Control Program
Previous opportunity: Enhancing Linkage of STI and HIV Surveillance Data in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA R3 CBP 19 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0048||Value of Information (VOI): Forest Risk Analysis with LANDFIRE|
|F19AS00094||Nuwuvi Working Group Meeting Facilitation and Gathering for Our Mountains Event Assistance|
|F19AS00101||Sonoran Joint Venture 2019 Awards Program|
|F19AS00100||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Grant Program- Endangered Species Grant Program FY19|
|USGS 19 FA 0066||Carbon dioxide fish barrier project: engineering and economic assessment|
|BOR LC 19 F001||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program, Yuma Area Office for FY19|
|BOR LC 19 N005||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona Game and Fish Department|
|EPA G2019 ORD A1||Addressing Environmental Concerns in Vieques, Puerto Rico Through Community Participatory Research|
|F19AS00115||Avian Monitoring Surveys, Desert National Wildlife Refuge Complex|
|BOR LC 19 F002||Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region|
|M19AS00006||Ecological Function and Recovery of Biological Communities within Sand Shoal Habitats within the Gulf of Mexico|
|72052019RFA00003||Sustainable Forest Management|
|USGS 19 FA 0078||A nearshore wave modeling testbed for Puerto Rico|
|CRNR 2019||Coral Reef and Natural Resources Program 2019|
|M19AS00007||BOEM FY 2019 Alaska Coastal Marine Institute|
|APS OAA 16 000001 ADDENDUM PERU||Green Growth in Peru|
|F19AS00135||Least Bell's Vireo monitoring and cowbird trapping|
|72061219RFA00002||Restoring Fisheries for Sustainable Livelihoods in Lake Malawi (REFRESH)|
|BOR LC 19 N007||Notice of Intent to Award|
|EPA OAR IO 19 02||NATIONAL TRIBAL AIR ASSOCIATION OPERATIONS|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA R3 CBP 19 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: