Apply for EPA OA OCHP 21 01
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CHILDREN’S HEALTHY LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS IN LOW-INCOME AND/OR MINORITY COMMUNITIES" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.609.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 10, 2021 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Previous opportunity: Better Lives for Mes Enfants Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA OA OCHP 21 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OA OCHP 21 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W911KB 21 1 0008||USAG HAWAII ENV IT SUPPORT|
|EPA G2021 ORD E1||NATIONAL PRIORITIES: WATER INNOVATION, SCIENCE, ENGAGEMENT TO ADVANCE WATER REUSE|
|W911KB 21 1 0009||JBER Beluga Training Noise Impacts|
|W911KB 21 1 0010||MGT, Habitat, Forest Resources, Urban Forestry, Moose Browse and White Spruce/Birch Management JBER|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OA OCHP 21 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.