Apply for RFA GH 17 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conducting Public Health Activities in Egypt" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 08, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 24, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Purple Martin Study
Previous opportunity: Galveston Bay Blue Carbon and Ecosystem Services Report, HabNet Coalition, and Outreach
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA GH 17 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA GH 17 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 IHS MSPI 0001||Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention Initiative - Generation Indigenous (Gen-I) Initiavite Support|
|HRSA 17 097||Autism Transitions Research Project (ATRP)|
|HRSA 17 001||Frontier Community Health Integration Project Technical Assistance, Tracking, and Analysis Program|
|RFA CE 17 003||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
|HRSA 17 104||Increasing Organ Donation Awareness|
|TI 17 005||Addiction Technology Transfer Centers Cooperative Agreement (Short Title: ATTC)|
|RFA DP 17 001||Community Characteristics Associated with Geographic Disparities in Diabetes and Cardiometabolic Health|
|PAR 17 075||Shared Instrumentation for Animal Research (SIFAR) Grant Program (S10)|
|RFA 663 17 000002||USAID Community HIV Care and Treatment Activity|
|TI 17 014||State Targeted Response to the Opioid Crisis Grants (Short Title: Opioid STR)|
|RFA DE 18 002||NIDCR Award for Sustaining Outstanding Achievement in Research (SOAR) (R35)|
|HRSA 17 049||Using Evidence Informed Interventions to Improve Health Outcomes among People Living with HIV – Evaluation|
|HRSA 17 044||Using Evidence Informed Interventions to Improve Health Outcomes among People Living with HIV –Technical Assistance|
|CDC RFA DP17 1701||Cancer Prevention and Control Programs for State, Territorial, and Tribal Organizations|
|CDC RFA DD16 160202CONT17||National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities|
|RFA DP 17 002||Validation of survey questions to distinguish type 1 and type 2 diabetes among adults with diabetes|
|HRSA 17 109||Service Area Competition ? Additional Areas (SAC-AA) ? Harrington, Maine; Brooklyn, Maryland; and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|HRSA 17 088||State Public Health Coordinating Center for Autism|
|RFA DD 17 001||Coordinating Center for Research to Promote the Health of Children with Birth Defects and People with Developmental and Other Disabilities|
|HRSA 17 039||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D Coordinated HIV Services and Access to Research for Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Existing Geographic Service Areas|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA GH 17 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.