Apply for HHS 2017 IHS EPI 0001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Epidemiology Program for American Indian/Alaska Native Tribes and Urban Indian Communities - Competing Supplement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 19, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $191,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Mississippi River Delta Archeological Assessment, Mitigation, and Consultation
Previous opportunity: HUD Community Compass Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2017 IHS EPI 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 IHS EPI 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH18 1805||Supporting HIV-Related Laboratory Networks and Partnerships to Facilitate Laboratory Strengthening and Management Activities for Countries Supported under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1835||Supporting the Provision of Comprehensive HIV Testing, Treatment, Care, and Support Services in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|BAA ZIMBABWE 2017||The USAID/Zimbabwe Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Zimbabwe’s Development Challenges|
|RFA 663 17 000004||USAID Comprehensive HIV Services for Key and Priority Populations|
|RFA 442 17 000005||USAID/Cambodia - Enhancing Quality of Healthcare|
|HHS 2018 IHS ZCI 0001||Zero Suicide Initiative|
|RFA HL 18 006||NHLBI Research Career Development Program in HIV-Related Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Research (K12)|
|HRSA 18 066||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|CDC RFA PS15 150403CONT18||Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities (NCHHSTP)|
|NFO SOL 613 17 000010||Integrated Maternal Neonatal Child Health and Family Planning (MNCH/FP) Program|
|RFA HS 17 012||Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute Learning Health Systems Mentored Career Development Program (K12)|
|HRSA 18 026||Service Area Competition|
|RFA NS 18 001||Centers Without Walls for Collaborative Research in the Epilepsies: Functional Evaluation of Human Genetic Variants (U54)|
|HRSA 18 059||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1845||Supporting Ghana AIDs Commission (GAC) for Coordination of a Multi-sectoral Response to HIV/AIDS in Ghana in Areas of Strategic Information, Key Population (KP) Interventions, and Data Management under PEPFAR|
|RFA 388 17 000006||USAID’s Accelerating Universal Access to Family Planning (AUAFP)|
|RFA NS 18 002||NINDS Morris K. Udall Centers of Excellence for Parkinson's Disease Research (P50)|
|RFA NS 18 006||High Impact Neuroscience Research Resource Grants (R24)|
|RFI 621 17 00001||USAID/Tanzania Malaria Surveillance and Monitoring (TMSM)|
|HRSA 18 027||Service Area Competition (Round 6)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 IHS EPI 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.