Apply for 72ASHA18RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2018 American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.006.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 19, 2020 Post Date 10/23/2017 Comments Due 11/23/17 Questions Due 1/23/18 Concept Papers due 2/23/18.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Previous opportunity: Afghan University Student Exchange Program (AUSEP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72ASHA18RFA00001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72ASHA18RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.