Apply for 72ASHA18RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2018 American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.006.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 19, 2020 Post Date 10/23/2017 Comments Due 11/23/17 Questions Due 1/23/18 Concept Papers due 2/23/18.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: BJA FY 20 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime Training and Technical Assistance
Previous opportunity: Afghan University Student Exchange Program (AUSEP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72ASHA18RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72ASHA18RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CA 20 030||Utilizing Cohort Studies to Address Health Outcomes in Cancer Survivors (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 20 031||Strengthening Institutional Capacity to Conduct Global Cancer Research in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (D43 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 20 029||Metastasis Research Network (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 20 035||Improving Smoking Cessation Interventions among People Living with HIV (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 20 036||Improving Smoking Cessation Interventions among People Living with HIV (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA OD 20 018||Emergency Awards: Exosome-based Non-traditional Technologies Towards Multi-Parametric and Integrated Approaches for SARS-CoV-2 (U18 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 21 046||NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 21 015||Advanced Development of Informatics Technologies for Cancer Research and Management (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 21 016||Sustained Support for Informatics Technologies for Cancer Research and Management (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 21 018||Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U01 Clinical Trials Optional)|
|RFA CA 21 013||Development of Innovative Informatics Methods and Algorithms for Cancer Research and Management (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 21 017||Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (R01 Clinical Trials Optional)|
|RFA CA 21 019||Revision Applications to Support the Application of Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72ASHA18RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.