Apply for CDC RFA OT18 18030201SUPP19
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - OSTLTS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.772.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 06, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 21 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA OT18 18030201SUPP19
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA OT18 18030201SUPP19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH14 14180101SUPP19||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|SP 19 006||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-Competing Continuation|
|SP 19 005||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New|
|CDC RFA OT18 18040101SUPP19||Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises: OPIOID SUPPLEMENTAL|
|CDC RFA PS20 2002||The Tuskegee Public Health Ethics Program|
|HRSA 19 109||Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health (AIM) – Community Care Initiative|
|CDC RFA GH15 16290401SUPP19||Rapid Response to Ebola Viral Disease in West Africa through Strengthening of Surveillance Systems and Disruption of Chain of Transmission Interventions|
|HHS 2019 IHS INMED 0001||American Indians into Medicine|
|HHS 2019 IHS INPSY 0001||American Indians into Psychology|
|HHS 2019 IHS NU 0001||American Indians into Nursing|
|CDC RFA DP19 1907||Mississippi Delta Health Collaborative (MDHC)|
|HRSA 20 015||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH19 1969||Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally|
|CDC RFA GH16 16320301SUPP19||Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of Mozambique under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA DD19 1906||Capacity Building for Sickle Cell Disease Surveillance|
|HRSA 20 090||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA)—Bishop, CA and Jackson, MI|
|RFA AG 20 043||SCAN: Standardized Centralized Alzheimer's and Related Dementias Neuroimaging (U24 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|EP IDS 19 003||2019 BARDA Division of Research, Innovation and Ventures (BARDA DRIVe) Accelerator Network Expansion|
|72065619RFA00006||Mozambique Local Tuberculosis (TB) Response|
|HRSA 20 009||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA OT18 18030201SUPP19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.