Upper Lamar Trail Improvement Project (P17AS00438)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Upper Lamar Trail Improvement Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service (NPS), intention to fund the following project activities without competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Implementer-led Design, Evidence, Analysis and Learning (IDEAL)
Previous opportunity: Appalachian Trail: FY17 Repair/Rehab Smokies
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00438) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00189||BLM Utah Fisheries and Riparian Resources Programs and Projects|
|P17AS00440||Notice of Intent: Models and Data for Predicting the Abundance of Moose and Elk on the Summer Range in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L17AS00191||BLM-CO Archaeological and Heritage Education Partnership|
|P17AS00445||Rocky Mountain National Parkâ¿¿Colorado State University Undergraduate Student Internship Program|
|P17AS00446||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00447||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00448||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00450||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|BOR MP 17 0009||University of California, Merced|
|P17AS00449||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00452||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|NPSNOIYELL1700964||Howard Eaton Trail Improvement Project|
|P17AS00454||Quantifying the effects of the 2016 Coyote Fire on fuel loading and forest structure in Guadalupe National Park|
|L17AS00190||BLM Idaho, Idaho Panhandle Wildlife and Conservation Education Outreach Program|
|F17AS00288||Diversity Joint Venture|
|L17AS00184||BLM OR/WA Community Assistance in Wildland Urban Interface|
|L17AS00193||BLM OR/WA - Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area Education and Support|
|L17AS00192||BLM Idaho, Idaho Recreation and Tourism Initiative (IRTI)|
|L17AS00194||BLM Utah Mineral Resource Information Development Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00438", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: