Apply for DOS PAS SLO 2020 002
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Slovenia in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Y 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: COPS-COMMUNITY-POLICING-DEVELOPMENT-2020
Previous opportunity: Technical Assistance to the Provincial Health Offices in Zambia to Support Optimized HIV Case Finding, Treatment, Viral Suppression, Retention and HIV Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS PAS SLO 2020 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS PAS SLO 2020 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 05||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Preserving the Olympic and Paralympic Legacy through the Arts|
|ASMARA PD 2020||Public Diplomacy Grants for Asmara, Eritrea|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY20 P2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries (2020)|
|LB21 FY20 P2||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program (2020)|
|NPS NOI P20AC00469||CESU- Documentation of Slave Buildings at Natchez National Historical Park.|
|PAS SAPPORO FY21 0002||Small Grants Program for Leading English Discussion Groups in Sapporo, Japan|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 20 010||Central Asian 48 Hour Film Race and the Independent Film Network|
|DOS PAS SLO 2020 004||FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program|
|DOSRUS20CA003||U.S. Subject Matter Experts Program|
|DOSRUS20CA009||Russian-American History Showcase - Online|
|DOSRUS20CA008||Moscow American Center Program|
|PD LUS APS FY21||U.S. Embassy Lusaka PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DOS PAS SLO 2021 002||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program - Open Competition|
|PAS CMR FY21 07||Yaounde “Festival of Cameroonian and World Dishes” – American Representation|
|21 PHL NOFO YSEALI2022||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Civic Education for Good Governance|
|PAS ZAF FY21 05||U.S. Mission to South Africa Public Diplomacy Section Call for Proposals to Advance Women in Business, Mitigate Climate Change, Improve Media Literacy, Celebrate Black History Month, Counter Gender-Based Violence, and Expand University Partnerships|
|BER APS FY21 001||FY21 Annual Program Statement|
|PAS BUD FY21 NOFO 100YEARS ART||PAS Budapest - Student Artist in Residence|
|DOS PAS SLO 2021 004||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program - Open Competition|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS PAS SLO 2020 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.