Analysis of Breeding Salamanders in the Greater Yellowstone Area (P19AS00212)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Analysis of Breeding Salamanders in the Greater Yellowstone Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,107.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: Maintaining Access to Recreation Opportunities by Controlling Invasive Plants
Previous opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00212) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 584||Opportunities for Promoting Understanding through Synthesis|
|19 585||International Research Experiences for Students|
|19 586||Critical-Zone Collaborative Network|
|W81XWH 19 PHTBIRP FITBIRA||DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury, Federal Interagency Traumatic Brain Injury Research Analysis Award|
|7200AA19APS00014||Implementation Science for Strengthening Family Health (IS4FH)|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP IDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|FOA RDK 2019 0001||Joint Directed Energy Transition Office (DE-JTO) Educational Initiative|
|P19AS00429||Conduct Bat Maternity Colony Inventory and Surveillance|
|N00014 19 S F009||FY19 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for the Office of Naval Research (ONR) Navy ROTC Cybersecurity Training Program|
|19 587||Advanced Computing Systems & Services: Adapting to the Rapid Evolution of Science and Engineering Research|
|USGS 19 FA 0201||Monitoring, analysis, and research support on the Upper Mississippi River|
|P00232||Monitoring Fish for NPS-NCR|
|P19AS00238||Prince William Forest Park Cultural Landscape Field School|
|NNH18ZTT001N PT||ROSBio-2018 Appendix C: Development of Microgravity Food Production: Plant Watering, Volume Management, and Novel Plant Research on the International Space Station|
|P19AC00250||Jefferson Co. Courthouse National Historic Landmark Nomination|
|DE FOA 0002142||RFI - Next Generation of Marine and Riverine Hydrokinetic Energy Systems|
|W9126G 19 2 SOI 7399||Aquatic Species of Concern|
|NIJ 2019 16193||Evaluation of Juvenile Corrections Executive Leadership Training, FY 2019|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00212", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: