Apply for HRSA 22 054
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Health Workforce Research Center Cooperative Agreement Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 14, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)
Previous opportunity: U.S. Mission to Nigeria: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 22 054
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 22 054) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 22 061||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Behavioral Health Care Support|
|HRSA 22 066||Catalyst for Infant Health Equity|
|HHS 2022 IHS TMD 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|CMS 2Y2 22 001||Connecting Kids to Coverage HEALTHY KIDS 2022 Outreach and Enrollment Cooperative Agreements|
|HRSA 22 083||Maternal and Child Environmental Health Network (MCEHN)|
|RFI 663 22 000005 IQH||Improving Quality of Healthcare (IQH)|
|CDC RFA CK22 2202||Continuing Enhanced National Surveillance for Prion Diseases in the United States|
|HRSA 22 139||Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program|
|CDC RFA SH22 2201||State Vital Statistics Improvement Program|
|TI 22 003||Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women|
|HRSA 22 074||Infant-Toddler Court Program – National Resource Center|
|HRSA 22 073||Infant-Toddler Court Program – State Awards|
|TI 22 002||Targeted Capacity Expansion|
|TI 22 008||First Responders-Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Grants|
|HRSA 22 091||Early Childhood Developmental Health Systems: Evidence to Impact|
|CDC RFA CE22 2205||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program- NEW|
|CDC RFA CE20 2004CC22||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program- Competing Continuation|
|72065622RFA00005||USAID’s Facilitating Impact that Lasts for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (FILOVC) Local Activity in Mozambique|
|RFA TS 22 001||Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|SM 22 003||Garrett Lee Smith State/Tribal Youth Suicide Prevention and Early Intervention Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 22 054", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.