Apply for AFABJ 22 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Nigeria in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Mission to Nigeria: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 05, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Natural Gas Demand Response Pilot Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AFABJ 22 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AFABJ 22 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOI ILAB 21 05||Strengthening ASEAN’s capacity to counter forced labor and abusive working conditions in fishing|
|PAS SVK FY2022 001||U.S. Embassy Bratislava PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DHS 21 GPD 044 00 98||FY 2021 Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program (AFG)|
|72011422RFA00001||USAID Civic and Economic Integration Program|
|72061221RFA00007||Strengthening Parliament’s Role in Malawi’s Development Activity|
|HRV2022 NOFO001||Alumni Small Grants Program 2022|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 10||Media Development Program|
|SFOP0008439||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: FY21 China Programs|
|SFOP0008441||FY 2022 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Young Women Leaders|
|SFOP0008442||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: FY21 China Programs|
|PAS SGP FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Cotonou PDS Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 03||Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|PAS ZAF FY22 01||U.S. Mission to South Africa Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement 2022|
|SFOP0008443||2022 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey CN|
|NOI ILAB 22 01||Building an Independent and Democratic Labor Movement to Protect Worker Rights in Mexico|
|SFOP0008436||2022 Request for Concept Notes - Continuity of Humanitarian Operations during the COVID-19 Pandemic|
|PAS CMR FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Yaoundé PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PASDKRRSOIFY22 01||U.S. Embassy Dakar Public Affairs Section Request for Statements of Interest|
|HRV2022 APS001||PDS Zagreb Annual Program Statement|
|HU000122USU0001||FY2022 Wounded Warrior Service Dog Project (WWSDP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AFABJ 22 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.