Oregon Zoo Condor Propagation Expansion Project (F19AS00137)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Oregon Zoo Condor Propagation Expansion Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 19, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Special district governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BOLD (BIH OMLADINSKI LIDERI, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA YOUNG LEADERS) PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Californian CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00137) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00139||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|F19AS00144||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F19AS00151||Fiscal Year 2019 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|F19AS00154||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00170||Great Lakes Piping Plover Monitoring and Protection Activities in Michigan|
|F19AS00173||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Fish and Aquatic Conservation|
|F19AS00175||Tribal Wildlife Grants Program|
|F19AS00176||Rosendale Waterfowl Production Area|
|F19AS00181||Relationship between body size of Asian carp and hydroacoustic target strength|
|F19AS00186||Navarre Marsh Habitat Restoration Project|
|USDA FS 2019 GLRI||USDA Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2019|
|F19AS00191||Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program|
|F19AS00197||Wetland Restoration in PPJV Priority Areas of the Iowa Wetland Management District|
|F19AS00200||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2020-2 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F19AS00216||Parentage Analysis for Stocked and Wild Caught Lake Sturgeon in Lake Superior|
|F19AS00239||Missouri River Valley Wetlands - Loess Bluffs National Wildlife Refuge|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00137", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: