Apply for G19AS00035
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Californian CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 18, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Oregon Zoo Condor Propagation Expansion Project
Previous opportunity: Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Among Children, Adolescents, and Adults
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G19AS00035
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G19AS00035) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001976||FY 2019 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2|
|19 563||Next Generation Networks for Neuroscience|
|P19AS00044||Develop and Implement Educational Needs Assessment for Antietam National Battlefield|
|19 564||Smart and Connected Communities|
|G19AS00038||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0332||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Projects for Translating the Findings and Products of Disability and Rehabilitation Research and Development into Practice|
|IR ORI 19 001||Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2019 0003||Air Force Fiscal Year 2020 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|19 566||Real-Time Machine Learning|
|DE FOA 0002076||Collaborative Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Sciences on International Tokamaks|
|DE FOA 0002078||Quantum Information Science Research for Fusion Energy Sciences|
|G19AS00036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|F19AS00130||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0335||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Health and Function of People with Physical Disabilities|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP CTA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP EIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP NIA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP EHDA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|L19AS00002||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G19AS00035", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.