Apply for SFOP0007190
- The Department of State, Bureau of Energy Resources in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Energy Resource Governance Initiative (ERGI) Academy" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.027.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $691,250.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Competitive Cooperative Agreement Solicitation Combating Opioid Overdose through Community-Level Intervention
Previous opportunity: FY20 State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) High Value Asset (HVA) Pilot
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007190
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007190) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N400802020004||Attachment A- FY20 NAS Pax River Shoreline Bathmetry & Redesign|
|P20AS00091||Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Brown Trout within Glen Canyon National Recreation Area|
|P20AS00092||Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument|
|W9127N2020012||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Southern Willamette Valley, Lane County, Adjudicated Crews|
|NPS NOI 19 00801||MACA Administrative History|
|NPS NOI 19 00802||Citizen Science program|
|NPS 20 REG1 0016||Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Plan|
|W9127N2020002||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Botanically Sophisticated Restoration Workers; Outreach to Local schools to Benefit Natural Resource Goals|
|L20AS00106||BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|P20AS00098||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|BOR DO 21 F002||WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007190", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.