Apply for DHS 20 CISA 128 HVA001
- The Department of Homeland Security, Office of Procurement Operations - Grants Division in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY20 State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) High Value Asset (HVA) Pilot" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.128.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 27, 2020 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: The Energy Resource Governance Initiative (ERGI) Academy
Previous opportunity: Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): FY 2020 Education Stabilization Fund: Reimagine Workforce Preparation (ESF-RWP) Grants Program CFDA Number 84.425G
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 20 CISA 128 HVA001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 20 CISA 128 HVA001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G20AS00108||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00107||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00114||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00113||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G20AS00125||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00116||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G20AS00109||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00111||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G20AS00124||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00123||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00126||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00117||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00122||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00121||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Cost CESU|
|G20AS00120||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G20AS00112||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 20 CISA 128 HVA001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.